1. Open the Start Menu and type “Narrator” into the search bar.
2. Select “Narrator” from the list of options.
3. You will now see the Narrator window appear on your screen.
4. In the Narrator window, select the “Narrator Settings” button, located in the top-right corner.
5. Here you can adjust various settings, such as the Voice and other options.
6. When finished, click the “OK” button.
7. Now you are ready to use Narrator. To do this, simply press the Windows logo key + Ctrl + Enter on your keyboard. This will activate Narrator and allow it to read aloud the text on your screen.
8. To turn off Narrator, press the Windows logo key + Ctrl + Enter again.