Yes, there are many ways to boost the performance of your PC. Some of the most common ways are:
1. Update your operating system, drivers and software regularly.
2. Adjust the performance settings of your PC.
3. Clean up junk files and unneeded programs.
4. Add additional RAM or storage to your PC.
5. Install a reliable antivirus and malware protection program.
6. Restrict programs running in the background.
7. Optimize your internet connection.
8. Use an SSD as your primary drive.
9. Disable startup programs.
10. Reinstall Windows.