Yes! There are several ways to optimize your PC for better performance.
1. Update your operating system and drivers regularly.
2. Uninstall or disable unnecessary programs.
3. Use an antivirus software and keep it updated.
4. Defragment your Hard Drive.
5. Close background apps when you don’t need them.
6. Clean up your disk by deleting unwanted files.
7. Adjust your power settings.
8. Add more RAM if needed.
9. Disable visual effects.
10. Remove dust and dirt from your computer case.
11. Optimize your web browser.