Yes! There are a few strategies you can use to optimize the scanner for better performance.
1. Increase the hardware resources of your scanner, such as upgrading its processor speed, memory, and disk storage.
2. Limit the size of the words you are scanning by setting a maximum length.
3. Optimize the scanner algorithm by implementing efficient data structures and algorithms.
4. Utilize caching and pre-processing techniques to reduce the amount of work that needs to be done at run-time.
5. Use fuzzy string matching algorithms to increase accuracy and reduce the time spent on word matching.
6. Implement parallelism where possible, such as multi-threading or GPU acceleration, to take advantage of multiple cores in the processor.
7. Employ dictionary-based algorithms, such as Aho-Corasick, to improve the speed of the scan.
8. Get rid of unnecessary processes or code that might be slowing down the scanner.