Yes, here are a few things that may help speed up your computer:
2. Run disk cleanup – Disk Cleanup is a built-in Windows tool, which can help you remove temporary files, system log files, and unnecessary system files.
3. Close background programs – You can improve your performance by closing all unnecessary programs running in the background.
4. Update your drivers – Outdated drivers can have an impact on your PC performance, so it’s important to make sure you have the latest drivers installed.
5. Turn off visual effects – Unnecessary visual effects, such as animations and shadows, can take up system resources and slow down your computer.
6. Optimize your startup – You can improve your startup performance by reducing the number of programs that launch when you turn on your computer.