Yes, there are several ways to improve game performance. Here are some options:
2. Adjust the game’s visual settings to achieve a better frame rate.
3. Close other background programs that may be using up your processor or RAM.
4. Update your drivers and software.
5. Install game optimization tools such as Game Booster, Razer Cortex, and MSI Afterburner.
6. Reduce the number of active plugins and mods in your game.
7. Defragment your hard drive to improve loading times.
8. Download and install the latest game patch.
9. Increase your computer’s virtual memory.