1. Replace the scanner hardware with faster, higher-resolution models.
3. Install the latest available driver and software updates for your scanner.
4. Clean the scanner glass regularly to reduce scratches and smudges.
5. Optimize your computer’s RAM and processor to maximize the scanner’s performance.
6. Increase the color depth of the images you scan to improve quality.
7. Try scanning multiple pages at once, to save time.
8. Scan documents at the highest possible resolution to improve quality.
9. Compress the scanned documents using an image compression software.
10. Place anti-glare screens over the scanner glass to reduce glare and reflection.