1. Check to make sure your computer is turned on and that all cables are connected properly.
2. Look for the Wi-Fi or network icon in your computer’s system tray: it should either have 3 bars (connected) or no bars (not connected).
3. If your computer is not connected, open your Wi-Fi settings and select a network to connect to.
4. Enter the appropriate security key or password if necessary and click Connect.
5. Once you’re connected, open your favorite web browser and try visiting a website. If the website loads, then you’re successfully connected to the Internet!