Our software supports multiple languages, you can check this page to see which languages has included in our software. If you can help us to translate our software to your mother tongue, and your document is accepted by our editor, you will get a free Lifetime license key! For example, if you translate ScanMyReg to your mother tongue, and we have accepted your document, you will get a Lifetime license key for ScanMyReg.
Now you can download the language file from our site, after download the "*.txt" file, you just need to add the language to your installation directory, normal it will be "C:\Program Files\ScanMyReg\Language".
- Arabic Language by أحمد العاني
- Brazil Portuguese Language by Prof. Herbert Spencer
- Czech Language by David Kuklux
- Chinese(Simplified) Language by Gu Yi（顾毅）
- Chinese(Traditional) Language by yeung kam wah
- Dutch-Nl Language by Alfons Van de Meutter
- Deutsch Language by Hecki
- Estonian Language by Kalju Tetlov
- English Language by YL Computing
- Farsi Language by Ahmadreza Darbandi
- French Language by H.A.;Jean Bosco
- Finnish Language by Veikko Muurikainen
- Greek Language by Michael I. Goudevenos
- Japanese Language by Satoshi Otsuka
- Italiano Language by Carlo Marco Grossetti
- Indonesia Language by Wawan Setiawan
- Korean Language by Han Jin Yong
- Magyar Language by Máté Árpád
- Macedonian Language by Гоше Бендо
- Nederlands Language by VideoChel, Inc
- Norwegian Language by Åge Riisnes
- Polish Language by Dawid Sygocki, Andrzej Mazurkiewicz
- Romanian Language by Andrei Grigorcea
- Russian Language by Игорь Чумаковский
- Turkish Language by Cemal Dursun
- Spanish Language by TranslatorMx
- Vietnamese Language by Nguyễn Duy Trung
- Vlaams Language by Alfons Van de Meutter; Belgium
- Ukrainian Language by AlekseyPopovv
Help Us Translate And Get A License Key Free
If you don’t see your language on the list, your can create your own translation and it’s easy! Email us your translation! If we choose yours, you’ll get the ScanMyReg for free…along with all the fame and glory from your fellow speakers.
Translate to your mother tongue
To start translate language pack, please follow the following steps:
1. Go to “\language\” and copy “English.txt” into the yourlanguage.txt.
2. Open the file – yourlanguage.txt, and translate text only after symbol “=”.
3. “Description=” the language name and it will be listed on ScanMyReg -> Settings window.
4. “Provider=” your full name.
5. After you translate, please E-mail a copy to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.