1. Close Unnecessary Programs and Processes: Running too many applications at once can slow your system. Close programs and windows you’re not using to increase the speed of your PC.
2. Scan for Malware: Malware can cause serious slowdowns. Run regular anti-virus scans to detect any viruses or spyware that may be running in the background.
3. Free Up Storage Space: If your hard drive is full, your PC won’t be able to keep up with your demands. Free up space on your drive by deleting old files and programs you don’t need.
4. Update Your Drivers and Operating System: Regularly updating your computer’s drivers and operating system can help improve speed. Make sure you have the most recent updates installed.
5. Defragment Your Hard Drive: By defragging your hard drive, you can reorganize files to improve system performance. You can use the Disk Defragmenter tool included with Windows to do this.