1. Install the latest updates and drivers for your operating system and hardware.
2. Uninstall any unnecessary programs and delete any unnecessary files.
3. Limit startup programs and services to reduce resource usage.
4. Increase available RAM by adding additional memory if necessary.
5. Defragment and optimize your hard drives.
6. Scan your system and clean up malware and viruses.
7. Disable visual effects to reduce resource usage.
8. Use the Windows built-in disk cleanup tool.
9. Disable or uninstall any unnecessary or unused programs.
10. Make sure you have a reliable antivirus installed and updated.