1) Clean up your hard drive: Uninstalling or deleting unused programs and files can help free up memory and improve the overall performance of your PC.
2) Update software and drivers: Make sure you are running the latest versions of all programs and drivers to take advantage of any performance improvements they may offer.
3) Add more RAM: Adding more RAM (random access memory) will generally improve the speed and responsiveness of a computer.
4) Adjust power options: Adjust your power settings to get the most out of your hardware.
5) Install a solid-state drive: Replacing your traditional hard drive with an SSD is one of the best ways to speed up your computer.
6) Check for malware: Malware and viruses can slow down your PC, so make sure to run regular scans to protect your system.