1. Payment for goods and services: Cryptocurrency can be used to purchase goods and services online or in physical stores.
2. Investment: Just as investors put their money into stocks and bonds, they can also invest in cryptocurrency.
3. Remittance: People around the world can send money to each other almost instantly and at a much lower cost than traditional methods.
4. Trading: Cryptocurrency can be bought, sold, and traded just like any other investment asset.
5. Online gambling: Many online casinos accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment.
6. Banking: Banks are beginning to use cryptocurrency as a means of storing their funds and making payments.
7. Fundraising: Businesses and individuals are increasingly using Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) to raise money for their projects.
8. Smart contracts: Smart contracts are digital contracts that can be used to enter into agreements with other parties, automate tasks, and more.
9. Data storage: Cryptocurrency can be used to store data securely and securely, making it ideal for data-sensitive applications.