1. To access your security and privacy settings, open the Start Menu and type “Settings” into the search box.
2. Select the “Settings” icon.
3. In the left-hand pane, select “Update & Security”.
4. Select the “Windows Security” button.
5. Select the “App & browser control” heading to review and set security and privacy settings for your web browser and installed applications.
6. Select the “Virus & threat protection” heading to review and configure security settings such as real-time protection, cloud-delivered protection, and automatic sample submission.
7. Select the “Device security” heading to review and configure settings for system memory protection, device access and your Windows Hello face, fingerprint, or PIN.
8. Select the “Account protection” heading to review and configure settings such as two-factor authentication, Microsoft account security info, and local user account security policies.
9. Select the “Firewall & network protection” heading to review and configure settings for public and private networks.
10. Select the “Family& other users” heading to review and configure settings for parental controls, family safety and nearby sharing.
11. Select the “Privacy” heading to review and configure settings such as location access, camera access, microphone access and more.