Adding or Removing a Program on the Control Panel
1. Go to the Start menu and select “Control Panel” to open it.
2. Click on the “Programs” category located in the Control Panel’s main window.
3. Select “Uninstall a program” under the Programs category.
4. Find the program that you want to install or uninstall. If you are adding a new program, click on the Add/Remove Programs option.
5. If you are removing a program, select “Remove” or “Uninstall” from the list of available options.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation or uninstallation process.
7. After the process is complete, click on the “Finish” button to close the program.
8. If you are adding a new program, you may need to reboot your system before the program is fully installed.
9. When the installation or removal is finished, you can go back to the Control Panel and check the installed or removed programs in the list.
10. Once the installation or uninstallation is completed, you can exit the Control Panel and continue with your work.