1. Check to see if your laptop needs a software update. Most laptops run more efficiently when they are updated with the latest software.
2. Delete any programs or files you don’t use or don’t need. Unnecessary applications and files can slow down a laptop’s performance.
3. Close unnecessary background programs. Some applications keep running even when you’re not actively using them, which can slow your laptop down.
4. Get rid of viruses and malware. Malicious software can cause your laptop to run slower and become less stable. Make sure to run antivirus scans regularly.
5. Defragment your hard drive. Fragmented files on your hard drive can cause your laptop to work less efficiently. Defragment your hard drive to rearrange the files so your laptop can access them quickly.
6. Upgrade your RAM. Increasing the RAM on your laptop can help it run faster.