1. Clean up your hard drive: Delete files and programs you no longer need. Empty the recycle bin. Defragment your hard drive to optimize performance.
2. Close unnecessary programs and browser tabs: Too many programs open at once can slow down your computer.
3. Update your operating system and software: It is important to keep your computer’s operating system and other software up to date with the latest versions.
4. Check your computer for viruses and malware: Run a virus scan regularly to remove any malicious software.
5. Adjust your power settings: Change your computer’s power settings to “High Performance” or “Balanced” mode to make it run faster.
6. Add more RAM: Installing additional RAM can help speed up your computer.
7. Upgrade your hardware: If your computer is more than five years old, it might be time to upgrade to a newer model with more advanced hardware.