1. Ensure that your computer has sufficient RAM.
3. Run disk cleanup to delete unnecessary files and programs.
4. Use built-in Windows tools such as Disk Defragmenter and Task Manager to help manage and optimize performance.
5. Turn off any unnecessary programs and services that are running in the background.
6. Delete temp files and unneeded downloads to free up space on your hard drive.
7. Keep your operating system, drivers, and other software up-to-date.
8. Make sure the power settings on your computer are set to High Performance.
9. Uninstall any unused programs.
10. Upgrade your hardware if necessary for better performance.