1. Bitcoin (BTC): Bitcoin is the world’s first and most popular decentralized digital currency. It is based on blockchain technology and is used to securely transfer and store value.
2. Ethereum (ETH): Ethereum is a decentralized platform that allows developers to build and deploy their own decentralized applications (dapps). The Ethereum blockchain is powered by Ether, a cryptocurrency token.
3. Litecoin (LTC): Litecoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency that was created to enable faster and more secure transactions than traditional payment networks.
4. Ripple (XRP): Ripple is a real-time gross settlement system, currency exchange and remittance network built upon a distributed open source protocol.
5. Dash (DASH): Dash is a privacy-focused digital currency that allows for instant, private payments anywhere in the world.
6. Monero (XMR): Monero is a secure, private, untraceable digital currency designed to provide users with complete financial freedom and anonymity.
7. Zcash (ZEC): Zcash is an open-source, privacy-focused cryptocurrency that uses zero-knowledge cryptography to ensure transactions remain confidential.
8. Dogecoin (DOGE): Dogecoin is an open-source digital currency that aims to make online payments fun and accessible to everyone.