1. Regularly clean and maintain your computer hardware, such as your internal and external fans.
2. Keep your operating system and all software up to date with the latest patches and updates.
3. Uninstall any unused programs and applications that are no longer needed.
4. Avoid multitasking and running multiple intensive applications at the same time.
5. Enable the power-saving mode on your computer if available.
6. Adjust your computer’s settings such as graphic settings, disabling unused services and processes, and setting the processor power management for maximum performance.
7. Perform regular virus scans and malware checks.
8. Make sure you have adequate cooling and ventilation in your system by using extra fans or a dust-blocking filter.
9. Schedule regular maintenance tasks such as disk defragmentation, disk drives cleanups, and disk error checking.