1. Uninstall unnecessary programs and applications that are taking up memory.
2. Empty the Recycle Bin or Trash to free up disk space.
3. Disable any startup programs that run at launch.
4. Reduce the number of programs running in the background by closing them when not needed.
5.Delete temporary files and folders to reclaim disk space.
6. Run disk cleanup to delete unused system files.
7. Defragment your hard drive to optimize data storage.
8. Close any browser tabs that you’re no longer using.
9. Reset virtual memory settings to optimize performance.
10. Upgrade your RAM if possible.