1. Disk Cleanup – This tool helps to remove unnecessary files from the hard drive, such as temporary files, temporary internet files and downloaded programs that are no longer needed.
2. Disk Defragmenter – This helps arrange fragmented files on a disk in a more efficient manner, which can improve the overall speed of the PC.
3. Registry Cleaner – This scans the Windows registry for invalid entries and repairs them to improve system performance.
4. Update Drivers – Outdated drivers can slow down a PC, so it’s important to make sure all drivers for devices connected to the PC are updated.
5. Add RAM – Adding additional RAM can provide increased speed and performance.
6. Uninstall Unnecessary Programs – Uninstalling unnecessary programs can free up space and improve performance.
7. Close Unused Applications – Closing applications that are not being used can help free up system resources and increase performance.
8. Add an SSD – Increasing storage space with an SSD (Solid State Drive) can drastically increase loading speeds.