Defragment your drives can help your PC run smoother and boot up faster.
There are 2 ways to defrag your disk drvices.
a. Use Windows built-in tool to defrag your drives.
- Select the search bar on the taskbar and enter defrag.
- Select Defragment and Optimize Drives.
- Select the disk drive you want to optimize.
- Select the Optimize button.
The Windows built-in tool is the easy way to do this task. If you want a deep defrag for your drives, You can try Way b.
b. Use WinUtilities Disk Defrag to defrag your drives.
- Run WinUtilities Disk Defrag Utility
- Select the disk drive you want to defrag
- Select the options including Action, Speed, Free Space, Excludes, Space hogs sections
- Select Defrag button