1. Insufficient RAM: A lack of RAM can slow down the processing speed of your computer, making it difficult to multitask or run intensive programs.
2. Overheating: If your PC is running too hot, it can cause the CPU and other components to slow down in order to avoid overheating.
3. Background apps/programs: Programs running in the background can take up processor power and RAM, slowing down your PC’s performance.
4. Outdated software: Updating your operating system and other programs can help improve performance.
5. Unnecessary start-up items: Disabling unnecessary start-up items can help speed up boot time and reduce lag.
6. Malware and viruses: Viruses and other malicious programs can interfere with your PC’s performance.