1. Make sure your operating system, software and drivers are up to date.
3. Add more RAM to your computer if possible.
4. Run an antivirus scan to remove potential viruses or malware that could slow down your system.
5. Use a disk defragmenter to free up space on your hard drive.
6. Disable any startup programs or applications that you don’t need.
7. Repair any broken registry entries.
8. Uninstall any programs that you don’t use anymore.
9. Check your internet connection speed.
10. Use a PC cleaner utility to remove junk files and improve system performance.