Yes, you can change several settings to speed up your computer. You can try the following:
1. Clean up your hard drive by deleting temporary files, programs that you don’t use, and any other unnecessary data.
2. Defragment your hard drive, which rearranges scattered pieces of data and makes it easier for programs to access them.
3. Change your power or sleep settings to keep your computer from going into sleep mode when not in use and reduce the amount of energy it consumes.
4. Change the graphics settings of your computer to reduce the load on its processor.
5. Disable start-up items and uninstall unnecessary programs, which can help reduce the amount of time your computer takes to boot.
6. Scan your computer for viruses and malware, which can slow down its performance.
7. Upgrade your RAM and processor if they are outdated and slow.