1. Check for software updates and patches regularly and install them as needed.
3. Use a disk defragmenter/cleaner program to help keep your hard drive running efficiently.
4. Make sure your anti-virus software is up-to-date and scan your computer regularly.
5. Uninstall any programs or applications you are no longer using.
6. Add more RAM if needed.
7. Reduce the number of programs running at the same time.
8. Delete temporary files and cookies regularly.
9. Run a regular malware scan.
10. Adjust your system for best performance.
11. Check for overheating and correct it to prevent computer damage.