1. Check Task Manager: With Task Manager, you can view CPU and memory usage, as well as open applications, services, and more, to spot any potential issues with your computer’s performance.
2. Run a Disk Cleanup: Using the built-in Disk Cleanup tool can help free up some space by removing temporary files and other unnecessary system data.
3. Update Your Software or Drivers: Conflicts between different software or drivers can cause many issues, so make sure you’re running the latest versions.
4. Check for Malware: Use an anti-malware program to scan your computer for any malicious software or viruses.
5. Test Your Hardware: You can use a benchmarking tool such as 3DMark or PCMark to test your hardware’s performance and spot any potential issues.