1. Run a Registry Cleaner: Use a reliable and trustworthy registry cleaner to scan your system for any leftover or invalid entries and delete them.
2. Delete Unnecessary Files and Programs: Uninstall or delete any programs or files that you no longer need.
3. Clean Up Your Hard Drive: Use disk cleanup or a third-party tool to delete temporary files and other unnecessary data from your system.
4. Update Your Drivers: Make sure that your device drivers are always up to date. Outdated drivers can cause errors and clutter in your system.
5. Disable Startup Items: There may be some software and applications that run automatically when your PC starts. Disable those applications and services to reduce the clutter.