1. Right-click on the desktop and select “Personalize” from the drop-down menu.
2. In the “Personalization” window, select the “Colors” tab.
3. Under the “Show accent colors on the following surfaces” option, you can choose to select different colors for the taskbar, window borders, Start menu, and other elements of the Windows 11 interface.
4. You can also customize the background by selecting a solid color, picture, or slideshow from the “Background” tab.
5. If you want to change the Start menu, head over to the “Start” tab and choose the layout you prefer (such as showing all apps or showing only your recent apps).
6. Lastly, you can customize various settings such as screen brightness, screen saver, notifications, and more via the “System” tab.