The Network Settings in the Control Panel of your computer can be found by following these steps:
1. Open the Start menu and select the Control Panel option.
2. Once you are in the Control Panel, click on “Network and Internet”.
3. You will now see a list of options related to network settings.
4. Find and select the item titled “Network and Sharing Center”.
5. You will now be taken to a page that displays all of the current settings for your network.
6. From here, you can adjust any settings as needed.
7. For example, you can view your IP address, set up a wireless network, or change your security settings.
If you have any further questions regarding your network settings or need assistance making changes, please contact your Internet Service Provider or consult their support website.