1. Uninstall unused programs: Open Programs & Features from the Control Panel, scan through the list of installed programs and uninstall any that you don’t use or need.
2. Delete temporary files: Open File Explorer and locate the Temporary Files folder (usually stored in C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local). Delete any unnecessary files in this folder.
3. Clear system files: Run the Disk Cleanup tool by typing “Disk Cleanup” into the Start menu. Select the drive you want to clean up and click “OK”. Select all the files you want to delete and click “OK”.
4. Removing large files: Locate any large files or folders that you don’t need and delete them. You can also use a tool such as TreeSize Free to identify files and folders that are taking up the most space on your PC.
5. Move large files to an external hard drive or cloud storage: If you have essential files that you can’t delete but still take up a lot of space, consider moving them to an external hard drive or cloud storage.