1. Clean up your hard drive by deleting unnecessary files and programs.
3. Limit the number of startup programs that are running when you turn on your computer.
4. Use an anti-virus program to protect your system from malware, spyware, and viruses.
5. Update your operating system and applications regularly.
6. Upgrade your RAM if needed.
7. Install a solid-state drive (SSD) to improve system performance.
8. Disable visual effects in Windows to free up resources.
9. Manage your power settings to reduce energy use.
10. Install a cooling fan or add more cooling vents to help keep your system temperature low.