1. Keep your hard drive clean and organized by regularly deleting unnecessary files and organizing existing files into folders.
2. Uninstall programs that you no longer use or need.
3. Run disk cleanup to remove temporary files and other system files that are no longer needed.
4. Regularly defragment your hard drive to improve performance.
5. Use an antivirus program to protect against malicious attacks and scan for viruses and malware.
6. Run periodic maintenance tasks, such as updating drivers, clearing the cache and registry, and cleaning out dust and debris from inside the computer.
7. Upgrade your RAM or processor if needed.
8. Update your software to the latest version.
9. Avoid multitasking and closing multiple applications at once.
10. Limit the number of startup programs that run at startup.