1. Access the Windows Task Manager. You can do this by pressing “Ctrl + Alt + Delete” or right-clicking on the taskbar and selecting “Task Manager”.
2. Select the “Startup” tab. This will list all programs and services that are set to run when Windows starts.
3. Right-click on any entries you don’t want to start with Windows and select “Disable”. This will prevent those programs from launching when the computer starts.
4. Repeat for any other entries you don’t want to launch at startup.
5. When you’re finished, close the Task Manager.