1. Uninstall Unnecessary Programs: The simplest and most straightforward way to reduce RAM and CPU usage is by uninstalling unnecessary programs that are running in the background.
2. Close Unused Tabs: Having too many open browser tabs can consume a lot of RAM and CPU resources. Consider closing tabs or windows that aren’t currently in use to free up resources.
3. Adjust Your Visual Effects: Some visual effects can significantly increase RAM and CPU usage. You can adjust these effects to reduce resource utilization.
4. Reduce Startup Programs: Many programs launch themselves when your computer starts, some of which are unnecessary. You can disable or delete these programs to reduce your startup time and RAM and CPU usage.
5. Disable or Remove Browser Extensions: Browser extensions and add-ons can use up a significant amount of RAM and CPU resources. Disabling or removing them can help to reduce resource utilization.