1. Close any applications or programs not in use.
3. Update your operating system to the latest version.
4. Uninstall any unnecessary programs or software.
5. Free up disk space by deleting temporary files, cache files and other unnecessary items.
6. Change the power settings on your computer for maximum performance.
7. Disable startup programs that are not necessary.
8. Install more RAM or upgrade your memory.
9. Disable visual effects or animations.
10. Defragment your hard drive to optimize its performance.