1. Analyze which processes are necessary and remove any unwanted applications, services, and programs from your system.
2. Uninstall any unnecessary applications that you do not use and disable unneeded startup applications.
3. Use command line tools such as tasklist or Task Manager to identify and terminate background processes.
4. Regularly clear out temporary files and folders.
5. Update your operating system with the latest security patches and software updates.
6. Utilize system resources more efficiently by optimizing and configuring settings.
7. Consider using a registry cleaner to clear out old registry entries.
8. Use system monitoring tools to detect any suspicious activity and identify potential causes.
9. Install a reliable anti-malware program to protect your system from malicious software.