1. Uninstall any unnecessary programs that are running at startup.
3. Disable any startup programs that you don’t need or want.
4. Check for viruses and malware – these can slow down your computer startup.
5. Clean your hard drive by using disk cleanup or a trusted third-party software.
6. Delete any temporary files that are taking up space on your computer.
7. Adjust your power settings so your computer can start up faster.
8. Update drivers and BIOS version on your computer.
9. Adjust your Visual Effects to improve performance.
10. Defragment your hard drive.