To access the network settings in the Windows Control Panel, you need to follow these steps:
1. Open your Windows Control Panel by pressing the Windows key + R, type “Control Panel” and press Enter.
2. In the Control Panel, click on the “Network and Internet” category.
3. To find the settings for your connection, click on “Network and Sharing Center”.
4. To change settings for a particular connection, select it from the list on the left side. If the connection is not listed, click “Change adapter settings” from the left side menu.
5. On the pop-up window that appears, right-click the icon for your connection and select “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
6. In the properties window, click the “Networking” tab to view the settings. Depending on how you are connected, you may have several tabs at the top of the window. These tabs allow you to customize the security settings, IP configuration, and other advanced settings.
7. Make any necessary changes to the settings, then click “OK”.
8. If a warning message appears asking if you want to keep the changes, click “Yes”.
These basic steps will allow you to view and modify the network settings in the Windows Control Panel. However, the exact appearance and options may vary depending on the version of Windows you are using. If you are unsure of what settings to change, please consult your system documentation or contact your system administrator.