1. Start by selecting Windows Start, then Control Panel.
2. In the Control Panel window, click on “Add or Remove Programs”.
3. Click on the “Add New Programs” button.
4. When the Add or Remove Programs window appears, select the “Install new program” option.
5. On the Choose Installer window, select the type of installer you want to use. You may be asked to select from a list of programs already installed or from a list of programs you want to add to the Control Panel.
6. Select the program you want to install and follow the instructions.
7. Once the installation has been successfully completed, the program will appear in the Control Panel.
8. To manage the settings for the newly added program, open the Control Panel and double-click on the program icon.
9. The program’s settings will appear in the window. From here, you can make any changes you wish regarding the program’s configuration.
10. To add another program to the Control Panel, follow the same steps as above.