1. Click on the Start button in the lower left corner of your screen.
2. Select Settings from the menu that appears.
3. Select System from the menu at the top.
4. Select Display from the options shown.
5. Select and adjust the brightness, resolution, scale and layout, orientation (landscape or portrait) of your display.
6. You can also choose a color profile for your display. Some displays come with different profiles such as Standard, Movie, Vivid, Animation, etc.
7. Adjust the brightness, contrast, sharpness, and gamma settings of your monitor.
8. Adjust the color balance, hue, and saturation levels.
9. Choose to enable or disable night light mode, which helps reduce blue light at night to make it easier on your eyes.
10. Select advanced display settings to access additional options such as hardware acceleration, overscan, color temperature, and more.
11. Save your changes when you’re done.