1. Open the File Explorer and select the files/folders you wish to back up.
2. Select ‘Back Up’ from the list of options.
3. Connect an external hard drive, USB drive or cloud storage account to your computer.
4. Select the destination for your backup.
5. Enter a name for the backup and click ‘Start Backup’.
6. Wait for the files to be backed up to the selected destination.
7. When the backup is complete, you will see a confirmation message.
8. Disconnect the external device or cloud storage service when finished.