1. Connect an external storage device (e.g. USB drive or external hard drive) to your computer.
2. Open the Windows File Explorer (Windows logo key + E).
3. Select the folders or files you want to back up.
4. Right-click on the selected items and select “Copy” from the menu.
5. Navigate to the external storage device in the File Explorer window.
6. Right-click in the external storage device window and select “Paste.”
7. Wait for the files to finish copying to the external storage device.
8. Ensure that all of the desired files have been copied before disconnecting the device.