1. Open the Control Panel in Windows by clicking on the Start button, with your mouse cursor hovering over the “Settings” option.
2. Click on the “Control Panel” option located at the top of the list. This will bring up the control panel application.
3. To adjust the display settings, look for the “Appearance and Personalization” option and click on it.
4. The next screen will display a few settings under the Display heading. Click on the “Change display settings” option.
5. A new window will open with several options for displaying your desktop. Choose the resolution setting that you want to use by selecting the one from the list.
6. Under the “Multiple Displays” section, you can choose to duplicate the same desktop across all monitors or extend the desktop onto multiple monitors.
7. In the “Display Adapter Properties” section, you can adjust the color depth, wallpaper, and other properties for each connected monitor.
8. The “Advanced Settings” section allows you to customize the color settings for each monitor (brightness, contrast, gamma) and to configure the power settings for each monitor.
9. Once you have adjusted all of the settings as desired, click on the “Apply” button at the bottom of the window.
10. You can then click on the “OK” button to save your display settings and close the window.