If you want to change the desktop background of your computer, there are several ways to do so. The most commonly used method is to use the Microsoft Windows operating system. Below are step-by-step instructions on how to change your desktop background.
1. Right click anywhere on the desktop and select “Personalize”.
2. Select the “Background” tab that appears at the bottom of the screen.
3. Once the Background tab is opened, you’ll be able to choose a picture from the provided list. You can also browse your own photos and files to locate a picture to set as your desktop background as well.
4. Once you’ve chosen a desired picture, select the “Set as background” option located at the bottom right corner of the window.
5. Your new desktop background will now be applied and will show on your desktop.
You can also customize your background by adding effects or resizing the image. To add effects to your background, click the “Options” button located at the bottom left corner of the window. Choose one of the options from the list and then click the “Apply” button. To resize your wallpaper, click on the “Crop” option located at the bottom left corner of the window. Drag the edges of the image until it fits your desktop perfectly and then click the “Apply” button to save the changes.
If you have multiple monitors connected to your computer, you can also set different wallpapers for each. To do this, right click on the desktop and select “Personalize”. Select the “Multiple displays” drop down menu located in the top right corner of the window and choose the display that you would like to customize the wallpaper on. Then, proceed with the steps mentioned above to apply a desired wallpaper.
That’s it! Now you know how to easily change your desktop background on a Microsoft Windows computer. With a few simple steps, you can give your computer a refreshing new look.