1. Open the Settings page. You can do this by pressing Windows Key + i.
2. Click Time & Language.
3. Select Region & language from the menu on the left.
4. Click the Add a language option.
5. Choose your desired language from the list of available languages.
6. Click the Next button and then select the check boxes for any regions associated with the language you want to install.
7. Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
8. Once the language has been installed, you can select it from the list of languages.
9. Click Set as default to make it the default language for the system.