1. Open the Control Panel by clicking on the Start menu in the lower left corner of your screen and selecting “Control Panel”.
2. Select “Clock, Language and Region”.
3. Click on “Region and Language”.
4. Click on the “Formats” tab.
5. In the “Format” drop-down menu, select your desired language.
6. Click “Apply” to save the changes.
7. If prompted to restart your computer, click “Restart Now” to complete the process.
8. After restarting the computer, open the Language control panel again.
9. If necessary, you can choose which language is used for specific non-system related tasks; for example, the language used for web pages and Office applications. To do this, click on the “Advanced” tab and then select “Override for default input language”.
10. From this window, you can select which language you would like to use for each program or application.
11. Once you have finished setting up your language preferences, you can click on “OK” to save the changes. Your system’s language settings will now be set to the chosen language.