Changing your Windows operating system backgrounds in the Windows Control Panel is a very simple process. All you need to do is follow these steps:
1. Open the Control Panel by accessing it through the Start menu, or alternatively, by searching for “Control Panel” in the search box.
2. Click on the “Personalization” icon.
3. Choose the “Desktop Background” option which will open a window where you can select the image you want to use as your desktop background.
4. Select an image from the ones given by default or click the “Browse” button to upload one from your computer.
5. Once you have selected the image you want, you can then choose from a wide range of options regarding how you would like the background to be displayed.
a. Select the Size menu to decide how large you would like the image to appear.
b. Select the Position menu to decide where the image should be located on your screen (e.g. center, fill).
c. Select the Color menu to decide which background color you would like to have.
6. After you are happy with the changes you have made, click “Save Changes”. Your chosen background image should now be appearing on the Desktop.
7. If you would like to further customize the look of your Windows operating system backgrounds, you can do so by visiting other settings in the Personalization area such as Colors, Lock Screen, and Themes.
That’s all there is to it! Now you can enjoy your customized Windows operating system backgrounds!