Changing the date and time settings on a Windows computer is relatively simple. Depending on the version of Windows you have, the steps may vary slightly. Here are the instructions for how to change them from Control Panel in Windows 10.
1. On the Start menu, select “Settings” (the gear icon).
2. Then click on “Time & Language”.
3. Select “Date & Time” from the options.
4. You will see the current date and time, along with other settings.
5. To change the date, click on the field for the date and select the month, day, and year.
6. To change the time, click on the field for the time and select the hour and minute.
7. If you want to adjust the time according to a specific time zone, click on “Change time zone.”
8. You can also choose if you want the time and date displayed in 12-hour or 24-hour format.
9. Finally, you can toggle whether or not to have the computer sync with an internet time server. This can help ensure that your computer is running on an accurately set time.
10. When you are finished making your changes, click “Save” at the bottom of the screen.
And that’s it! You have now changed the date and time settings on your Windows computer. It’s always a good idea to keep the time and date updated, as this can help with how certain programs and applications run. If you ever find yourself needing to change the time and date again, simply follow the same steps outlined above.